Golisano Children’s Hospital announces next week’s Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic dates
At Suncoast Estates Sept. 7
Golisano Children’s Hospital’s Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic will be making stops around Southwest Florida next week to vaccinate children 12 years-old and older for COVID-19.
The Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic is walk-up only, and there is no cost for the COVID-19 vaccine, which will be Pfizer.
The mobile clinic will be at the following locations next week:
· Tuesday, Sept. 7, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Bob Janes Triage Center, 2789 Ortiz Ave., Fort Myers
· Tuesday, Sept. 7, 4-6:30 p.m., Suncoast Estates, 2241 Case Lane, North Fort Myers
· Wednesday, Sept. 8, 3-5 p.m., Hector A. Cafferata, Jr. Elementary School, 250 Santa Barbara Blvd. N., Cape Coral
· Thursday, Sept. 9, 4:30-6:30 p.m., Spring Creek Elementary School, 25571 Elementary Way, Bonita Springs
· Friday, Sept. 10, noon-4 p.m., Pink Shell Beach Resort, 275 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach *This stop is primarily for 2nd doses, however, 1st doses will be provided to those who would like them. Anyone who receives a 1st dose at this location may have to attend another site for their 2nd dose.
· Saturday, Sept. 11, 9 a.m.-noon, Utopia Unisex Salon, 3071 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Fort Myers
A parent or authorized guardian must accompany a minor for vaccination. The second dose will be set for the same location or one nearby.
Anyone 12 years old and older can also receive their COVID-19 vaccine at no cost at Lee Health’s Community Vaccination Clinic, located at Gulf Coast Medical Center. For more information, visit www.leehealth.org.